Have you ever heard of MNY Cosmetics?
It's Maybelline's Younger Sister!
And it's affordable!
Even the Packaging is amazing!!


my VARNISH
no. 749 (sunflower yellow)
no. 661 ( Navy Shine) 
7ml
€3.79

my BALM
no. 265
€2.98

my GLOSS
no. 297 ( Hot Pink)
no. 293 (Baby Pink)
9ml
€4.29

my SHADOW
No. 125 ( Pale Neutral Brown)
€4.79
Eyeshadow is rather pigmented for the price, I decided to go for something which i would use on a regular basis, simple and an everyday colour, highly recommend it.


Glosses aren't sticky, very surprised by the pigmentation of these. I purchased 2 where my sister purchased the same as well as another bronze colour. Could be worn alone as they have enough pigment with glitters in the gloss. 


The balm, it has a tint to it with glitter, not something i would really go for as i usually use a balm before applying lippie.. but if i'm in a hurry i could pop this on and with the hint of shine i could get away with a pale pink balm throughout the day.


 I was surprised at how the nail polish range was half gone when i had money to grab my hands on a couple. No pastels or corals as they were all gone in the first 2 days so i opted for this gorgeous deep blue with amazing shimmer.



Yellow nail polish is so in and with that being said, i decided to grab myself yet another polish, the picture doesn't do much justice but will be having a nail polish review up soon wearing it for the months trend.

few swatches of the glosses, balm and the blue nail polish.


Lastly a neutral look with the shadow and gloss in 297 over MAC Girl About Town