My First Nails of the Day Post ! =D Alright so let's get started.
I was sent some products from a company called "Glamorous Cosmetics" And with it came this Lovely light purple nail polish. (Will do a seperate post about what i received) Anwhow, This one is from the Supreme Collection from them. Its number 53 and its called Lilac.
This is a random Picture to the right that i took today trying out their lip products they sent me. I am sick right now and this picture shows nothing i look healthy like no other which is weird.


To the left are my nails in TWO coats of this lovely lilac colour, isn't it pretty?? I love purple and this company sent me the right colours!
Its a shimmery with a hint of micro glitters in the polish and its soo pretty. I have a basecoat and a topcoat which is a 3 in 1 nail paint from Barry M.

What do you guys think? Pretty? Too much?
Leave your feedback ladies


FTC Disclaimer:
I was sent this product .

The company sent these products to try

It is my honest opinion.
Stefy xx